Become a Member of Naples Orchid Society!
Annual membership dues are $40 for an individual membership or $50 for a family membership.
- Click Here to register as a new member online.
- Click Here to renew your membership online.
- Click Here to download a membership registration form that you can print, complete and mail to the Naples Orchid Society.
Naples Orchid Society Benefits & Privileges include:
- An NOS welcome packet, which contains the latest member directory, an application to the AOS (American Orchid Society), a brief history of the NOS, culture information on many of the commonly grown genera in our area, and instructions on how to participate in the plant tables.
- Meeting & mixing with many friendly and helpful orchid “neighbors” – amateurs, advanced and commercial growers willing to share information.
- Air-conditioned, spacious and conveniently located meeting hall with ample parking.
- Twelve monthly meetings feature:
Orchid growers speaking on different genera; providing culture information as well as the sale of plants and supplies
Hands-on educational programs.
An “Orchid Doctor” to help with any of your orchid problems or questions.
Ribbon judging (except December) – display your blooming plants and win first, second or third place ribbons for each category judged. Year-end trophies are awarded to the top point winners (points are awarded for each ribbon won).
Hosts and hostesses are available to help you learn about us at each meeting; to introduce you to fellow members; to teach how you can participate in the plant table voting process; and to answer any questions you may have.
Monthly plant raffle.
Monthly Newsletter full of great information.
- An annual AOS judged orchid show.
- December pot-luck dinner – a chance to relax and enjoy the company of friendly members while partaking of our delicious food (orchidists can cook too)!
- A 6-week long Culture Class is provided each January, and registration is $60 for members and $90 for non members. The instructors are fellow members of the NOS. For more information and to apply for the Culture Class, click here. Class size is limited.